Thursday, September 8, 2011

Medic Mania!

My name is Paola Cooper and I am on the road to becoming a brand new paramedic! I will be doing an internship in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Over the next 3 months I will be sharing to family and friends the thrilling new experiences that i am faced with on an ambulance. I will give you a sneak peak of what it is like to be in the shoes of a paramedic. For HIPPA purposes i cannot name the people in my stories but just give some few details. However, dont get too upset we are about to embark on a journey full of adrenaline and life or death situations.

(Me and my husband Brock at my Paramedic Pinning July 2011)
My best friends Melissa and Amanda
My Graduating Class of 2011
My mom at Graduation
And of course how could i forget these two, they taught me everything i know! Bro. Lewis and Bro. Holley

1 comment: